Members of the linguistic section of the Institute of English and American Studies participate in a number of research projects.
Ongoing projects and co-operations
- Oct 2014-Mar 2019: Gradute School Nominal Modification GRK 2016/1
- Mar 2017-: VisaS: Visualisierung akademischer Schreibkompetenz (Schreibzentrum & IEAS)
- Jan 2017-Dec 2018: One-to-Many Correspondences in Morphology, Syntax, and Semantics (Frankfurt & Paris)
- Oct 2014- Sep 2017: Constraint-based Analysis of Relative Clauses in English and German. Part of the Research Unit Relative Clauses FOR 1738. (second phase)
Competed projects and co-operations
- Mar 2013-Mar 2017: PARSEME Parsing and Multiword Expressions. COST Action 1207.
- Oct 2011- Sep 2014: Constraint-based Analysis of Restrictive Relative Clauses. Part of the Research Unit Relative Clauses FOR 1738. (first phase)
- Oct 2013-Jul 2014: eLRS2 (e-Learning Resource for Semantics 2)
- Jan 2011-Dec 2013: Text as Instance of the Language System. Part of the Loewe Schwerpunkt Digital Humanities (Frankfurt & Darmstadt)
- Oct 2012-Mar 2013: eLRS (e-Learning Resources for Semantics)