We are happy to announce that the following resources are hosted on www.english-linguistics.de:
- The wiki for Lexical Resource Semantics (created 2012) containing:
- Teaching material for semantics
- The homepage of the project Distributional Idiosyncrasies (German: Distributionsidiosynkrasien), project A5 of the SFB 441, Tübingen, 2002-2009. The following resources have been developed in this project and have been ported to our server:
- The Collection of Distributionally Idiosyncratic Items (originally created in and hosted by the SFB 441, Tübingen; last update: 2009)
- The Bound Words Bibliography (originally created in the SFB 441, Tübingen; last update: 2009)
- The Polarity Items Bibliography (originally created in the SFB 441, Tübingen; last update: 2009)
We will try to update the resources.
We hope that these resources are useful for your work – they certainly have been for ours.
Manfred Sailer, Frank Richter.