Many members of the English linguistics team of the IEAS will participate in two events in Paris at the end of March which will be integrated in a meeting of the network on “One-to-many Correspondences”:
- The 4th European Workshop on HPSG, Paris, 24-25 March 2017
- Constraint-based Syntax and Semantics in honnor of Danièle Godard, Paris, 27 March 2017.
The workshop on the first two day includes presentations by various Frankfurt participants in the “One-to-many” network:
- Andy Lücking (computer science) Can co-verbal gestures tell us something about grammar? Some Examples
- Philippa Cook (IEAS): Presentational there-insertion in English
- Manfred Sailer (IEAS): The multi-dimensional semantics of kinegrams
- Frank Richter & David Lahm (IEAS): Every linguist proposed a different account
The European Worshop on HPSG has been an (almost) annual event, alternating between Frankfurt/Main (2012 & 2015) and Paris (2014).